Diesel Truck Maintenance Mechanic Plus
$50-65K per year
Work for a stable (30+ years) family owned small business. For this position you need to be a self motivated, conscientious, dedicated person with integrity. You will be responsible for the general maintenance and repair of 11 tractors and 40 trailers as well as our company fleet of smaller vehicles. You must be able to work without direct supervision and accomplish the assigned work independently and in an efficient manner. In addition to working on our fleet of vehicles you will also have the opportunity to gain experience helping to repair various manufacturing equipment. Base work hours are 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
• Valid Class A CDL with associated state inspection license
• Drug free, compliance with FMCSA testing requirements is mandatory
• Strong diagnostic skills
• Strong communication skills
• 5 years’ experience working as a mechanic
• Ability to read and write legibly
• Welding skills
• Knowledgeable in hydraulics
• Interested in continuing education within the mechanical field.
• Superior mechanical ability – if it’s broke you can figure it out and fix it. Toy, tool, truck or machine.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Maintenance, Repair and State Inspections of private fleet
• Class 8 trucks
• 53 foot dry van trailers
• 53 foot drop decks
• Various cars, trucks, shop equipment
• Keep a clean and organized shop
• Occasional repair work to manufacturing machinery
• Required paperwork associated with repairs and inspections
• Willing to work overtime if needed and handle emergency repairs at our shop or on the road
• Snow removal – running plow, snow blower, shovel, trailer roof machine
• Occasional jockey work with the yard truck
• Salary – hourly wage based on experience
• Benefits available after 90 days
• PTO & Sick Time at 6 months
• 401K at 1 year
Please visit us at the address below to fill out an application or send us your resume via email: email@example.com – or fax: 610-791-9984.
Apply In Person
Insulation Corporation of America
2571 Mitchell Ave
Allentown, PA 18103
OR send us your resume via email: firstname.lastname@example.org – or fax: 610-791-9984.