Diesel Truck Maintenance Mechanic Plus
Work for a stable (30+ years) family owned small business. For this position you need to be a self motivated, conscientious, dedicated person with integrity. You will be responsible for the general maintenance and repair of 11 tractors and 40 trailers as well as our company fleet of smaller vehicles. You must be able to work without direct supervision and accomplish the assigned work independently and in an efficient manner. In addition to working on our fleet of vehicles you will also have the opportunity to gain experience helping to repair various manufacturing equipment. Base work hours are 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
• Valid Class A CDL with associated state inspection license
• Drug free, compliance with FMCSA testing requirements is mandatory
• Strong diagnostic skills
• Strong communication skills
• Minimum 2-3 years experience
• Ability to read and write legibly
• Willing to work overtime if needed and handle emergency repairs at our shop or on the road
• Your own tools are NOT required
• Welding skills
• Knowledgeable in hydraulics
• Interested in continuing education within the mechanical field.
• Superior mechanical ability, if it’s broke you can figure it out and fix it. Toy, tool, truck or machine.
• Salary – hourly wage based on experience
• Paid holidays and benefits
• Generous vacation schedule
Please visit us at the address below to fill out an application or send us your resume via email: email@example.com – or fax: 610-791-9984.
Thank you for looking. Now for the truth – there is no perfect driving job, but this one is far better than most. I’ve been in trucking just over 30 years as a company driver, O/O, instructor and now management. I know it’s a tough job. I respect my drivers as the professionals they are. I work hard to keep everyone busy and earning a good paycheck every week. I run legal with electronic logs and well maintained equipment. I need one more professional driver to join my team. If you’re a professional and don’t mind a layover or two during the week, stop in and fill out an application. Talk to me while you’re here and speak to my drivers. You’ll hear the good and the bad, balance it out and you’ll see this is a good job for fair pay.
Now for the details…
Great job for the right person • Primarily a Monday-Friday position • Steady Work • Hourly Pay • Most Layovers only one or two nights
• Class A License with clean MVR
• Current physical
• Minimum two years verifiable recent tractor trailer experience required
• Career Link OJT grant qualified students may apply
• Must live within a reasonable distance to Allentown, PA
• Able and willing to load and unload
• Must be able to keep an accurate count of multiple products
• Must be able to complete paperwork legibly and comprehend written directions
• Must be able to follow company rules and FMCSA laws
• Work for a family owned company
• Assigned truck
• Hourly pay
• Paid weekly
• NO BS – HONEST DISPATCH
• Some overnights required, rarely more than two nights in a row
• Electronic Logs
• Some weekend work available
• 34 hours off with restart most weekends
• Area of operation: ME to VA to Ohio and all states in between
• Liberal vacation plan
• Benefits available after 90 days
Veterans encouraged to apply.
Apply In Person
Insulation Corporation of America
2571 Mitchell Ave
Allentown, PA 18103
OR send us your resume via email: firstname.lastname@example.org – or fax: 610-791-9984.